Yoga At Fordoun
watch Certified TriYoga teacher – Kaley Symon’s has 8 years experience in teaching and 12 years personal experience.
Yoga is the art and practice of unifying the body mind and soul with continued practice one discovers the true nature of the self.
follow link Tri Yoga a branch of Hatha Yoga is the meditative Trinity practice of Asana (posture); Pranayama ( breath) and Mudra (hand gestures).
Uniting the breath with hand gestures and sustained or flowing postures…develops the qualities of rythmic pacing; relaxation in action, wavelike spinal movements and economy of motion. Opening the hips, freeing the spine so the natural movement of body, breath and Mudra harmonize and the inner flow of energy is experienced transforming body mind and soul.
go The different postures together with deep breathing and relaxation put pressure on various points, allowing the release of deep rooted tensions in the body and mind.
The expansion of breath together with concentration, increases life energy and directs it to the crown centre where the practice culminates in meditation where absorption of this life giving energy takes place.
go to site The benefits of yoga include:
- Transformation of the body / mind / soul.
- Increased flexibility and strength for healthy muscles ,tendons and ligaments.
- Develops a supplement spine and dynamic nervous system.
- Maximizes the power of digestion and assimilation as wells as elimination.
- Invigorate the immune ,cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
- Purifies and strengthens the vital organs and glandular system.
- Awakens positive qualities such as emotional balance ,mental clarity ,and self-confidence.
- Illuminates the intellect to higher understanding and realization of intuitive knowledge.
- Expands our awareness of energy and is flow.