Fordoun Spa is in the heart of Nottingham Road, Midlands Meander and boasts a team of experts that include skilled masseurs, Reiki and Bio-energy specialists, a traditional African Healer and highly trained aestheticians.
The spa features internationally acclaimed treatments such as the rasul, (a Turkish steam and clay treatment room), a saline Floatation pool, indoor swimming pool, a gymnasium, sauna, steam room, vichy shower, hydrotherapy room, and a couples’ treatment suite with hydrotherapy bath.
- Aromatherapy body and bath treatments, using exotic blends of essential oils to suit each customer’s needs;
- Totally unique African treatments which include the Indulgent African Earth Experience and the Inkomfe (African Potato) healing wraps;
- Hydrotherapy baths and showers;
- Various massages, including Deep Tissue massage, Ndukuduku massage, Swedish and Aromatherapy;
- Feet and hand treatments (Reflexology, Manicure & Pedicure);
- Waxing on all areas of the body;
- Lash and brow tinting;
- Body scrubs and spray tanning;
- A range of facials tailor made for every skin type;
- An array of high intensity slimming treatments that target all parts of the body;
- Pampering massages and treatments for our “Mums to be”.
Our Spa Products
Part of the holistic relevance of everything at Fordoun has led to the development of the Fordoun signature range of products, created in conjunction with Dr Elliot Ndlovu, herbalist and ethno botanist, who is a traditional African Healer and Inyanga, and a director of Fordoun Spa.
Under his guidance, a number of products have been carefully created from indigenous traditional healing plants, especially for Fordoun. The range includes soaps, shower gels, massage oils, bath salts, creams and sprays, based on the theme of the seven Chakras and the seven colours of the rainbow. A luxury Eau de Toilette range, Ma’Ndlovu for women and BabaNdlovu for men, has been designed for both the local and export markets.
Fordoun also make use of Dermalogica, Teres D’Afrique and Mama Mio/Juliet Armand, which are exclusive up market international beauty treatment ranges. Dermalogica is a world renowned facial range, which caters for all skin types young and old. Terres D’Afrique is a certified organic skin range, made from powerful botanical ingredients, sourced from all over the African Continent. This luxurious face and body product is suitable for all skin types, particularly sensitive skin and is a truly holistic experience with African rituals included with each treatment. Mama Mio/Juliet Armand is a UK product designed and created by woman for woman throughout the stages of her life, from pre-teen through the baby bump to re-sculpting your body. We feel they all work well with the Ndlovu range and compliment our natural, South African range, Africology.
To make a booking please complete our online spa booking form or contact us on 033 266-6217.